Friday, March 11, 2011

Catching UP

We often have rodoes at our house, I have probably talked about them before. They ususally happen at night after dinner and bath while I do the dishes. Kurt announces the rodeo. This rodeo was especially funny. For some reason Whitley wanted to drag around her "Billy Goat" while John was the pick up man with his whip. I have never seen a goat rodeo before, but that's what we had in our living room. Kurt had a hilarious commentary and Joseph was quite entertained. The pictures do not do it justice!





Above, John loves to cook. He likes to come up with his own recipes. Monday he sauteed asparagus, tomatoes, bell peppers and hominy in olive oil with salt, pepper and garlic salt. It was very good! (if you like all those veggies) The funny thing is out of those veggies, JOhn only likes hominy...so that's all he ate. On Mondays while Whitley is at dance John and I have some special time together with Joseph.




Joseph took a bath in the sink at KK's last weekend. We had to get a picture of all his rolls...love them!!! We have more pictures from KK's, but we were all in our pajamas without makeup (thanks Kurt) so i won't post them. We had a great time in Irving, we went to the Texas Discovery Gardens, butterfly conservatory and Children's aquarium at Faripark, ate good food and shopped. The weekend before we went to Destry's 2nd birthday party and had a great time with my family. I do not have pictures of either weekend, shame on me!!!!



4 comments:

Jones Herd said...

I love the rodeo...too fun! Can't wait to see you soon :)

Casey and Kimberly said...

The rodeo sounds and looks so fun! They will remember those nights!
Also, I LOVE those rolls!!!

Lauren Yezak said...

Tara, I loved reading your blog and catching up with you and the family! Wow, your babies are beautiful! Sure wish I could have made the trip with John this week, but hopefully I'll see you all in May. Hope you have a good day!

Sarah Bauman said...

I love the rodeo - so cute :) Joseph is getting so big! They are all precious - I wish we were a tad bit closer so we could all hang out and play! Love to you all!!