Monday, April 4, 2011

March Madness


 Whitley and John Wayned, I mean, John Clayton...John loves John Wayne movies so he has been dressing like him lately.
 Above, Whitley before Church...she's not at all thrilled to take a picture, but I wanted a picture of this dress.  It is so pretty and I haven't taken a picture of all her pretty Church dresses this year, so I made her on that day, like it or not.
 One day during Spring Break our good friend Kaleb came over to play after we met him and his Mom at McDonalds for breakfast.  His Mom, my good friend Erin, thought I was crazy for taking on another kid, but really what is one more when you have 3 of your own...
Joseph tried out a sippy cup the other day...it is more fun to throw around than to drink out of at this point!

No comments: