Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Joseph Cole Hinkle





Joseph arrived safe and sound at 1:58 today. He weighs 8 lbs 8 oz and is 21.25 inches long. He is perfect! John & Whitley came to see him and they were excited for a baby brother. Whitley had a hard time leaving which made me sad, but we'll be home soon. We'll post more pictures when we get home. Good night!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

a BOY!! I can't believe it....he is precious, precious. Big hugs and prayers for you guys. We'll be thinking of ya!

Unknown said...

Btw, what happened to Floyd? :) Still makes me giggle!

thefoleyswf said...

Congrats! He is just beautiful! And you look amazing Tara! I can't wait to meet John & Whitely's new little brother!

Casey and Kimberly said...

So so so happy for the Hinkle family. Glad all is well and everyone feels well. You both look so beautiful and peaceful! Thank you for sharing pictures!
Yeah for big sister Whitley and big brother John!

Carrie Terrell said...

Congratulations to you all!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition. He is just precious!! Hope you all are doing fine.

Sarah said...

Congrats Hinkles!! He is perfect!! What a JOY - another BOY!! We can't wait to meet him!! We will be thinking of you all this week!! Can't wait to meet Joseph Cole!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara and Kurt! Baby Joseph is adorable and I'm so glad that all is well with you guys. I have been anxiously awaiting his arrival, however I must say, I really that he was going to be a girl! Babies truly are one of God's great blessings!! Take care and hope to see you soon! LOL, Brad, Linda and DeLaney Owen

Angela B said...

What a precious little man! Congrats Miss Tara - you are an amazing mom :)
Love,
Angela

Stone Family said...

I am so happy for you! He is beautiful. Love all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...he is sooooo precious! Congratulations!

Crystal said...

A boy! Joseph is so sweet! Congratulatons Tara!!!!