Monday, October 4, 2010

We are surviving

My new little man is so sweet! Above picture was taken yesterday. We are figuring out our new life slowly but surely. I am amazed at how we have been blessed with meals, cards, gifts and prayers. So many people have helped or offered to help with getting John to and from school and his activities. Our families, Church family, co-workers, friends and our babysitter have amazed us once again. Praise God for all these blessings, we are so thankful.
My big little man loves having a brother! Our friends brought John & Whitley big brother and big sister cookies.

And my little princess will be running the show from now on. She thinks she is the little mama!



The boys


Joseph is the 3rd little Hinkle to use this bedding and I still love it as much as when John was a baby.




Joseph at 1 week old above





All 3 of my babies watching cartoons after John got home from school.






I think our hands are officially full with these 3!







Above, the big boy soon after he was born! Within about 5 minutes of birth he had already peed on a nurse...at least we knew everything was working!







The morning he was born I had to take my very last pregnancy picture, bittersweet for sure!









3 comments:

Stone Family said...

They are all so cute. What a beautiful family. I am so happy for you.

Casey and Kimberly said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! Love seeing the pictures. Looks as though everyone is settling in. So truely happy for you all!!! Your family is precious in so many ways.

Sarah said...

Surviving is good at this point! They are all so precious! I love that Whitley is your little helper - so sweet! Hope your getting some rest! Love you!