Playing peek a boo.
"Helping"!?!
Destroying sissy's room! Now that was fun!
Pulling up to bang his sippy cup on the table, another fun thing to do!
Oh so squeezable and pinchable!
He is so proud of all his new tricks that have come along with mobility! We are glad he is mobile now. It took him longer than normal to roll over and crawl. He started crawling at 10 months, now he is all over the place. We are gearing up for his first birthday on Sept 22nd....quite possible the fastest year of my life!! He weighed 22 pounds at his 9 month appt. I ran across Whitley's 2 year old stats the other day and she weighed 21 pounds at 2. Funny!
More to come later. We are in full swing of school. John is in first grade and he lost a top tooth. I also haven't posted our mountain vacay pics....
1 comment:
First, I lOVE the new family picture!
Second, I can't believe Joseph Cole is so big... Man o man how time flies.
Third, we must get together sometime!
Post a Comment