Thursday, July 28, 2011

Texas Tech Friends

 I don't know how I got so lucky to have met these girls at Tech, but I am so glad I did.  We got together when Mary was in town.  We had the best time chatting til 2 one night and playing with each other's kiddos. 
 Sarah and Brinkley, Mary's daughter.
 Lauren and Joseph.
 The kids had a blast covering each other with the bricks.  Mary's dad Jerry is so great with the kids!  Mary's parents cooked lunch for all of us on Saturday.  They are wonderful people!
 Mary and her daughter Brinkley.
Whitley, Brinkley, John, Joseph, the twins: Grant and Bret and their big brother Cole.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had so much fun - we are very lucky girls, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you! Thanks for hosting me and my crew at your house! And thanks for the pictures - I copied some for my blog :) Love ya!