Monday, April 25, 2011

Joseph update



Joseph is 7 months old!  He is doing great!  At his 6 month check up he weighed 19lbs 2oz.  He is a chunk.   He is finally sleeping through the night and he is sitting up like a champ.  Rolling over.....well at least he has done it twice now instead of once.  He has the fattest rolls and they are oh so squeezable.  He smiles all the time and loves playing with his toys in the living room while watching big brother and sister play.  I have learned that is doesn't matter if it's your third child, you still don't know exactly what you are doing.  But the most important thing I have learned is; it doesn't matter if it is your third child, your love is just as strong for number 3 as it is for number 1 and 2.  We love him so much!

2 comments:

Sarah Bauman said...

I need to squeeze him! :)

Erin Dawdy said...

So precious!