Friday, December 17, 2010

Joseph




We finally passed the bassinet down to our friends. We kept Joseph in it as long as we could, but he has grown out of it already!!!


On November 14th we dedicated Joseph's life to the Lord and dedicated ourselves as a family and parents to raise him according to scripture. I love baby dedication day at Church. It is different than what I was accustomed to at the Methodist Church. We write a letter to them to read on their 12th birthday. Also, the pastor writes a letter for them to read about what we did on this day and if they haven't already by 12 years old, to ask Jesus to be their Lord & Savior. It is a very special day. I have cried each time I have written the letters for our kids to open when they are 12.








No comments: