Friday, March 19, 2010

February Pictures

Kurt had a surprise party for me. All of our families worked hard to pull it off and I was completely surprised. It was fun. My grandparents were there, all the bunko girls, my college friend Sarah and her family and lots of other family and friends. I was humbled to say the least.I was told I was going to a trunk show with the girls and I walked in and I saw a lot of guys and kids, it took me a second to figure it out. Below, the kids couldn't wait to tell me surprise.
Everyone waiting for me to get there.


Below, we had another snow to play in. By now, we are experts on knowing how to dress to go out and play.



Whitley was catching snow on her tongue.

And below, we made some REALLY good snow ice cream.


Aunt Dana, Uncle Tim, and cousins Kira and Destry came for a visit. Below, John and Kira are so tough!



Mr. Destry turned 1 on Feb. 25th. He is such a sweetie!



All of our days inside this winter have made us really good at making pallots (sp?), forts, tents and anything else we can build with pillows and blankets.



1 comment:

Sarah Bauman said...

Yea - you're back!! Love the new pics!! Glad you are feeling better!! Come see us!! -Sarah