Monday, January 18, 2010
Part time work, Week 3
Today begins week 3 of working part time!!! I love it more than the first week. I love the fact that I can have more days of just being a Mom and Wife and nothing else. I am at home to accomplish more here. We play outside every chance we get for as long as we want. I don't feel the pressure on Sundays any more of what is about to hit on Monday at the office, getting the kids up, etc. This morning we all ate a peaceful breakfast together, no rush. Whitley can take an hour to eat. She will eat every bite, it just takes her a long time and now if she wants to eat until 9am everyday except Tues/Thurs, she can. John still wakes up early, at least by 6:30, but he can relax and then eat. I am so glad to be working part time too. I like the people I work with and I am glad they gave us this opportunity. We have prayed for something different for our family for a long time and it has finally become a reality for us! Praise God. We could not have done this without His guidance for our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome....I'm so happy for you and your family!
Yea!! I am so glad that everything worked out!! I knew it would! Call me - we can chat anytime now :)!!
From one part timer to another....it's the greastest in the world. I am so so happy for your family. Whitley and John are very lucky to have such loving and devoted parents. You ALL will have so much fun! Play dates here we come. :)
I love working tues/thurs only too! Isn't it awesome!!! Yea for you!!!
Post a Comment