Monday, October 12, 2009

Today is...

...our 7 year anniversary! Happy anniversary Kurt, to the best husband I could have ever wished for. Thank you for...
taking out the trash
doing laundry
doing dishes
bathing the kids
hugs
kisses
always planning little get-a-ways for us
being the leader of our household
being a hard worker
loving me no matter what!!!
being a morning person even if I am not quite awake and ready for your cheeriness
being so fun
your family, my n-laws they are the best too
loving me unconditionally for 11 years since we first met!
I love you more everyday!
July 2009

Baby Whitley June 2007

Easter 2007

May 2005 at Zane and Debi's wedding, I was about to pop...John was born a couple of weeks later...he was 9 lbs 2 ozs....that's my explanation...

I had problems finding pictures of just Kurt and me...and I can't find the pictures on my computer from when John was born, i know we have them just can't locate them right now.....so we need to do a better job of getting pictures of just the 2 of us!

No comments: