LeeAnn had these aprons made for the kids and John decided we needed to wear them and make cupcakes. Well, LeeAnn also gave us a red velvet cupcake making kit, so I thought, why not.........................
And this is why not...why you shouldn't attempt red velvet cake with kids when your husband is not home. It was the biggest mess i have ever made in my kitchen, but they had fun.
As Zane and I scrolled down and saw the red batter, we both said "oh my gosh". It looks like yall had a blast though. Someday, you'll have to return the favor to LeAnn:) the kids are so, so cute!
I have some red velvet cupcake kits at our house, but I am afraid of the mess. After seeing your fantastic fun pictures I need to make some with Kate and her friends!
It looks like so much fun! I know it is something they will remember! I love the red mouths, cooking and getting messy is so fun. You are very brave with the red velvet! I love the aprons. Too cute!!!
4 comments:
As Zane and I scrolled down and saw the red batter, we both said "oh my gosh". It looks like yall had a blast though. Someday, you'll have to return the favor to LeAnn:) the kids are so, so cute!
Loved the pictures. Glad to see Aunt LeeAnn's gift was enjoyed. Hopefully that won't be the last time they ever get red velvet.
I have some red velvet cupcake kits at our house, but I am afraid of the mess. After seeing your fantastic fun pictures I need to make some with Kate and her friends!
It looks like so much fun!
I know it is something they will remember! I love the red mouths, cooking and getting messy is so fun. You are very brave with the red velvet!
I love the aprons. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment