Lately at our house we have been playing rodeo. John dresses Whitley and himself up in their cowboy/cowgirl gear and John "bucks off" his stick horse and Whitley claps for him and says yee-haw. It is quite entertaining. Several weeks ago we bought John his Halloween outfit. He wanted to be an Army Guy b/c they have guns. Well, the new has worn off the army guy costume and after several teary conversations John and Mommy went to Wal-Mart last night and bought a Red Power Ranger costume. I think this one will last until Halloween, we hope. That is what happens to me when I do things in advance. My life seems to work better when I procrastinate...I will remember that next year! John and Whitley are so sweet at bed time. John has learned a new prayer at school and it goes like this... Oh the Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need, the sun and the rain and the appleseed, oh the Lord is good to me. Amen! Well, that is our weekend in a nutshell, have a great week. Goodnight. God Bless. Enjoy the pics.
2 comments:
Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Sure hope John doesnt' ever ride a real buckin horse. Aunt LeeAnn would cry:)
Johnny Appleseed - that was my favorite prayer when I was little! Glad to see kiddos are still singing that one. The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment